Center for Oral Surgery & Dental Implants – Grand Rapids & Rockford MI
“Our Mission is to provide professional and compassionate care that is safe, valued and accessible.”
- Professionalism and ethics guide our actions.
- We have advanced training, expertise and certification in our field that is respected by the public and acknowledged by regulatory agencies.
- We give priority to the needs and interests of the public over and above our own day to day personal interests.
- Our behavior in and outside of the workplace will always reflect professionalism in dealing with others by respecting their dignity.
- Compassion is shared with all patients.
- We welcome special needs patients and will not discriminate against any group or individual based on differences.
- We consider the whole patient when providing care including the economic, emotional, family and spiritual dimensions of a person that may influence their healthcare.
- Safety is our primary concern.
- We use state of the art anesthesia, monitoring, sterilization and imaging techniques for safety.
- Our staff attends ongoing continuing education including CPR and emergency drills.
- We use financial and personal health data security safeguards for those we serve.
- The value of our enterprise has many facets.
- We use cost effective materials and methods of care, and provide patients with treatment options when indicated.
- We provide value to our referrals by being an educational resource.
- Our fees and insurance participation will allow us to provide safety, value and access for our patients while fairly compensating our employees.
- Excess earnings allow for investment in the practice, employee development as well as accommodating access to care.
- Access to care for our community is important.
- We participate in select State Medicaid as well as Federal Medicare programs.
- We participate in charity care programs to eliminate financial hardship as a barrier to care.
- We make time in our daily schedule to serve emergency patients.
- We look for opportunities to serve more patients thru practice growth and efficiencies.
- Our doctors provide essential hospital on-call emergency care as fully privileged medical staff members.